Monday, August 08, 2011

Working Area

yesterday i was super excited to use my new working area... i used to work inside my room where i would put all the opened storage boxes on my bed and work in a customized table with size 1'x1.5'. yes, i know it is too small! i was too lazy to arrange all stuff after using them; so in one month i did not play with my clays. I missed claying, but organizing stuff after playing with clay is not an easy task.. hayyy....

so i decided to have my own working area just in front of my room, actually it it looks like an extension of my room... it used to be my brother's study area; a computer table and a huge round table was there, so i had to get rid of that table and replace it with a customized one... thanks to Joel the carpenter for being there in such a short notice! yes i know.. i took my brother's place... well they can use the area when I'm not claying so i think its ok... Marlon put a fluorescent lamp just under the shelves.. i love it!  
the area is well ventilated.. with 2 huge windows and door going to our terrace... i can clay while the oven is baking.. :)



after a month of not claying, I've gone too slow! its as if my first time... but was able to make the following  ;)

Lolo Sheldon in Filigree Ring

Some flowers

Its really nice to have your own working area.. when you are comfortable working.. creativity hits!
i tried making my entry for Mica Challenge for CF, but it didn't goes well.. so i decided to stop.. ill just work with it within the week.. it would be my first time joining CF challenge, and i am excited!

i wish to transfer my rack of beads soon.. :)

2 comments:

Marlene Brady said...

I would like to follow, but can't seem to access your "follow" button. I like your blog and work.

Ms. Crafty said...

awww... thank you Marlene.. :)

I dont know how following works... but i was able to follow you though.. :)

excited to read all your posts soon! happy to see some tutorials there...